YCM is excited to announce that applications for the third cohort of YCM Essentials is now OPEN!
YCM Essentials 2019 is a series of monthly interactive “upskilling” workshops (held from May - August 2019) focused on helping young working professionals develop an arsenal of coveted skill sets and become valuable employees in any corporation.
The workshops are designed and delivered by subject matter experts within their respective industries, with YCM collaborating with a range of our corporate partners throughout the program. The program is ideal and designed for young professionals (aged 20 - 30 years old) with less than five (5) years of working experience who desire to become the corporate leaders of tomorrow. Areas of coverage include Management Skills, Soft Skills, Technical Skills, Financial Literacy and Entrepreneurial Skills.
Participants of YCM Essentials 2019 stand to benefit from the following:
- Interactive based workshops to allow for more hands-on learning experience
- Exposure to industry experts & key insights
- Diversify current skills sets & learn new transferable skills
- Take control of your own career development
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders and fellow leaders of tomorrow
- Workshop 1 - 11 May 2019
- Workshop 2 - June 2019
- Workshop 3 - July 2019
- Workshop 4 - August 2019
Participants who complete all four workshops in YCM Essentials 2019 will be rewarded with a Certification of Completion at the end of the 4th workshop.
- Lesser than five (5) years of working experience.
- Aged between 20 – 30 years old.
Application deadline: 20 April 2019 (11:59pm GMT+8). Successful applicants will be notified on 22 April 2019.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]