YCM is excited to announce that applications for the second cohort of YCM Essentials is now OPEN!
YCM Essentials is an exclusive series of interactive workshop-style program that aims to equip young professionals with the essential skills to thrive in today's corporate world. The workshops are each designed and delivered by subject matters experts within their respective industries, with YCM collaborating with a range of our corporate partners throughout the program. The program is ideal and designed for Malaysian young professionals (aged 20 - 35 years old) with lesser than five (5) years of working experience who wants to become the corporate leaders of tomorrow.
Objectives and benefits of YCM Essentials:
- To build, master, and diversify essential transferable skills in the corporate world.
- To empower young professionals to be more proactive in their own personal and professional development.
- To encourage knowledge sharing, insights, and guidance within the YCM network and the community at large.
- To provide a platform for young professionals to connect and network with key industry leaders and like-minded individuals from various industries.
- Lesser than five (5) years of working experience.
- Aged between 20 – 35 years old.
Application deadline: 20th June 2018 (2359 GMT+8)